A password is required to access the reference framework of evaluation specifications for certification purposes. This password may be attained by contacting the BIM-VT Team.
It is also possible to propose changes to the established evaluation specifications used by BIM. You may submit a request using the following form. It should be noted that consultation with all school boards is often necessary to validate such requests.
Sessions on the Evaluation Specifications
Each year, the BIM-VT Team organizes sessions to validate the evaluation specifications. These sessions allow the teachers to:
- develop expertise on evaluation specifications
- share ways of doing things and establish a common vision
- divide up the tasks among school boards
- reduce the costs of developing evaluation tools
The News section of the website provides information on upcoming sessions
Evaluation Specifications Presentation Session
The BIM-VT Team cordially invite you to the evaluation specifications presentation session for the following program:
- DVS 5811 – Professional Cooking
- DEP 5311 - Cuisine
- Date: October 4, 2019
If interested, simply complete the registration form below and return it to the email as indicated before September 13, 2019.
Evaluation Specifications Validation Session
The BIM-VT Team cordially invite you to the evaluation specifications validation session for the following program:
- DVS 5827 – Interior Decorating and Visual Display
- DEP 5327 – Décoration intérieure et présentation visuelle
- Date: October 9, 2019
To register, simply complete the registration form below. Please return it by email before September 27, 2019.