Every examination released by BIM is developed in collaboration with a team of teachers, pedagogical consultants and a BIM evaluation consultant. The rigorous procedure is in place to develop each examination in accordance with the ministerial frameworks for evaluation.
Submitting an Examination
It is possible to submit an examination to the BIM team. In order to be retained, an examination must meet the requirements of the revision checklist developed by BIM.
Revision Checklists for Common Core Basic Education (CCBE)
Revision Checklist for Diversified Basic Education (DBE)
- ENG-3102, ENG-3102 and ENG-3103 - English Language Arts
- FRE-3101, FRE-3103 and FRE-3106 - Français, langue seconde
- FRE-3102, FRE-3104 and FRE-3105 - Français, langue seconde
- MTH-3051-2 - Algebraic and Graphical Modelling
- MTH-3052-2 - Data Collection
- MTH-3053-2 - Geometric Representation
- MTH-5163-2 - Geometric Representation in an Applied Context 2
- MTH-5173-2 - Geometric Representation in a Fundamental Context 2
Science and technology
- BLG-5070-2 - Applied Genetics
- BLG-5071-2 - Reproduction and Development
- CHE-5061 - Gases and Energy
- CHE-5062 - Kinetics ans Equilibrium
- PHS-5061 - Kinematics and Geometric Optics
- PHS-5062 - Dynamics ans Transformation of Mecanical Energy
- TSG-4059-2 - General Science 1
- TSG-4060-2 - General Science 2
- TSC-4064 - Waste Management
It is recommended to use resources (e.g. images, texts, plans) for which copyright permission can be obtained. It is also essential to provide the BIM team with detailed source information for each resource used.